- Issues can now be saved as draft. Later, a senior member may review the defect and approve. Till then it is not counted as part of regular defects for the dev team.
- You can choose to generate requirement id by yourself in manual entry mode or you can set that to auto-generate id mode.
- You can choose to generate test case id by yourself in manual entry mode or you can set that to auto-generate id mode.
- All new icons in many pages. These enhance the look and feel of the product.
- Mail settings has now 2 options. You can use your company's SMTP server or Amazon AWS SES mail settings.
- Login panel will appear if session times out
- Forgot password screen will have captcha feature enabled.
- Users can be removed from project if the user has not done any transactions in the project and nothing is assigned to the user
- Groups can be removed from project if the group has no users assigned to it
- About 20 bug fixes to enhance usability
Friday, October 7, 2011
QAMonitor - Oct 2011 Upgraded Features
We are happy to communicate that QAMonitor has now more features. All these features are requested by various users from various companies. Thanks to all of them who provide value adding feedback to us.